Urbanization creates challenges for its citizens. These problems include pollution, land consumption, high costs, health and safety concerns, congestion and equal access. Car-centerd cities create these challenges.
Defend the most sustainable transportation system to transport goods and people around our city.
- 80,000 people
- area is 2 miles in diameter
- Public transportation stations on the perimeter and in the middle
- 25% of land will be assigned for infrastructure like roads, but only half of that will be accessible to cars
Roles: all group members will assist each other with these roles
Research & Brainstorm:
Results/PerformanceAccepted transportation systems will be used in our city.
10 minute Rotations (9:20)
- Group A: SkyTran A-8
- Group B: Bicycle/Pedestrian A-7
- Group C: ULTra PRT A-5
- Group D: TSB A-10
Return to Rooms for Presentation Prep
- Handout Presentation Notes
- 5 Minutes to discuss and decide. (Notes!)
- 15 Minutes to write presentation outline.
- 5 Minutes to practice presentations.
- 15 Minutes to give presentation.
Best Presentations will be Given at Morning Meeting for 10 Dojo Points